Hours of operation for registration are as follows;
Friday: 1pm - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 9am - noon
The Reg Desk is located in the coat check room on the 11th floor... coincidentally enough, where Ops has their offices. Reg is where you can pick up/pay for you membership for this year or next, or maybe buy a cool Keycon t-shirt...
Rules To Keep In Mind
Here are some guidelines for what goes and what doesn't at the con. If you've been to Keycon before, you're probably familiar with them.
- Badging will be in effect throughout the con as ususal. There will be a $20.00 fee to replace a lost badge so make sure to keep track of yours! Please report any lost or stolen badges to Ops, as soon as possible.
- Smoking only in designated areas, whether hotel- or con-designated.
- No pets, please - only working animals permitted in con areas. Check with the hotel for rules concerning pets in your private hotel room.
- Real or realistic weapons are not permitted. If it replicates an actual real-life weapon, please do not bring it. Staffs and unstrung bows are okay, but please be careful so you don't whack someone in the head by accident. Actual blades must be either peace bonded or secured in sheaths. If you do choose to show your weapon, please use all due caution. Blood is hard to get out of carpet.
- In short, if you think before you act, we probably won't have much to bug you about.