Just the Usual Blurb...
The ususal basic rules will apply as follows:
- Badging will be in dffect throughout the con as per usual. There's a $20.00 fee to replace a lost badge so make sure to keep track of yours! Please report any lost or stolen badges to Ops ASAP.
- Smoking only in designated areas. Please be considerate about this as some folks have severe allergies or lung problems.
- No pets, please. Only working animals are permitted.
- Real or realistic-looking replica weapons are not permitted. If your pistol looks like a 23rd century plasma emitter, no problems, but there could be if it looks like an 1845 Colt Peacemaker!
- Staffs and unstrung bows are permitted but please use caution with them. Let's keep the noggin' knockin' to a minimum!
- Actual blades must be either peace bonded or secured in their sheaths. If you do not want to show your weapon, please use appropriate caution. It's not prohibited, but we don't want anyone stuck by accident!
In short, act like a responsible adult and we will treat you like one!
Art Show ||
Coming Events ||
Contact List ||
Fandom Links ||
Guest Bios ||
Hotel Information ||
Home || Top || Guestbook
This page last updated May 6, 2000.
© Copyright 2000 Keycon. All information and artwork is the intellectual and creative property of Keycon or the authors and artists identified. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written consent of Keycon is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.